Our mission is to build the best skate products possible, your satisfaction and stoke is our #1 priority. We rigorously check the quality of our products to ensure the items you order are second to none. Unfortunately we're not perfect - if you experience a manufacturing defect we're here to help. The best way to get rolling again is to contact us immediately so we can get you back in action!
DB Longboards warrants that all goods are free of manufacturers defects for a period of 90 days from proof of purchase. Within 90 days of purchase we will repair or replace any items approved as "Defective" without charge. After 90 days we pledge to repair or replace any items approved as "Defective" for up to 12 months from original purchase date as long as the customer pays for the replacement freight (inbound and outbound).
- Wood Delamination
- Significant board warping
- Machining error or Improper fit
- Axle or Kingpin Failure
- Machining Error
- Impact Damage
- Damage from misuse or excessive force
- Run over by vehicle
- Misplaced or lost
How do I submit a warranty claim?
- Find your original receipt or proof of purchase
- Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with the following:
- Proof of purchase (order number or original receipt). If you do not have your original receipt please provide where you purchased the product and the approximate date.
- Your Name and phone number.
- Written description of product defect.
- Pictures of defective product.